No one who would like to be associated with dandruff. This is because they are relatively humiliating and disgusting. However, you might be surprised in finding out that there isn’t a serious problem that is associated with dandruff. In fact, you can end this issue by just applying some of the ingredients that are within your kitchen. It is only advisable to spend your money in a salon after trying to cure it home but in vain.
Dandruff focuses on the scalps of individuals regardless of their age. To make matters worse, it leads to other skin diseases and other complications like pimples and acne. Before we go to possible remedies for this problem, let us first have a look at factors that might lead to one developing dandruff. They include dry skin, stress and bad eating habits, shampooing and bad hair brushing habits.
Major remedies that will help to cure your dandruff problem
Massage with coconut oil and lemon
Coconut oil for many years has been used to provide nourishment to the hair. On the other hand, lemon juice is very effective when it comes to the treatment of dandruff. In fact, this is a very healthy combination since there are no what we can describe as hazardous chemicals that can harm your body.
Here is a simple guideline that you should follow when making use of is remedy
- Take two tablespoons of oil derived from coconut, heat it with the same amount of lemon juice.
- Use the combination of the two to massage your scalp.
- Leave it on your head for about 20 mins and afterward, clean it with shampoo.
Fenugreek seeds can be used as a remedy to this problem. Here are some of the guidelines to follow.
- Soak some small quantity of fenugreek seeds and put it in water and leave it there overnight.
- Remove it the following day from the water and crash it.
- Apply the paste on your head and leave it there for about 60 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse it using high-quality shampoo.
Use baking soda
The baking soda can also be very helpful in the treatment of dandruff.
Here are some guidelines that you can use.
- Ensure that your air is wet
- Rub some baking soda on your wet hair
- Wash it off after it has finished 60 to 90 seconds
Other methods that you can try includes the application of tea tree oil and the usage of cards.